Top 5 Ways to MAX Your Home Value
With Your Outdoor Boiler
I have a friend who loves his snowmobiles. He has taken me out to ride in the deep snow and it is a blast. I will never forget a conversation we once had when I asked him how long his snowmobiles last - his answer:
"Like anything, it depends upon how well you take care of your equipment."
The same goes for your car, your home, and your outdoor boiler. You wouldn't let your pipes freeze in your home, you wouldn't drive your car without oil, and you shouldn't let ash build up inside your outdoor boiler...right?
So, when Will You Sell Your Home? Many people think they would never sell, but then life happens.
Fact: The average homeowner in the US will sell their home in less than 6 years. It is not a matter of IF, it is a matter of WHEN you will sell your home. Life happens.
We often get calls from potential buyers of homes who ask us this question: "The home I want to buy has an outdoor boiler. Has the homeowner properly maintained their boiler?"
We are very happy to report to many of these callers that, like the Carfaxservice, we have a good history of water samples submitted, Satisfactory water test results, and that authorized parts and installation and operation best practices are being used.
So, here are the Top 5 Ways to MAX Your Home Value with your outdoor boiler:
1. Follow all maintenance - including ash removal - specified HERE.
2. Only use Authorized Replacement Parts. One guy once installed a low grade blower fan on his boiler and he burned through his entire supply of firewood in just 5 weeks! Only Authorized Replacement Parts will ensure the proper operation of your boiler to its designed specifications.
3. Regularly use only high grade water treatment, Liquid Armor (available HERE)
4. Submit a water sample for FREE water testing and analysis every 12 months. (Free sample bottles available HERE)
5. Verify that your boiler was installed according to manufacturers recommendations with a filter, fill valve, and proper configuration. Call us if you have any questions about this.
This gives you a HIGHER HOME VALUE! Everybody knows that to maintain a boiler warranty, that proper maintenance is required, utilizing only Certified replacement parts and water treatment!
Remember that there is no substitute for Liquid Armor water treatment . It has been formulated to specifically protect the EXACT grade of steel in your outdoor boiler.
Even some of our smartest Patriot customers have been fooled by cheap imitations. They were told "It does the same thing as Liquid Armor!"
Until they learn the truth. It doesn't. Go get a refund. Do You Want Liquid Armor, or Liquid Doubt?
Liquid Armor is THE Premier outdoor boiler water treatment.
Now for just the next few days, buy two gallons of Liquid Armor water treatment, and get $15 OFF! Just go to HawkenStore.com, and enter discount code "SAVE15" at checkout to get $15 OFF!
Warm Wishes from your friends at Hawken Support! If you have any questions, call Us TODAY at (231) 861-8200, or go online at HawkenSupport.com!
*Offer good for a limited time on select quantities. Retail orders only. Dealer 4-Pack not included!
For more information, click HERE to read our newsletter on this topic