Grundfos Circulator Pump – Outdoor Boiler, Small 1/25
The product is currently backordered. Please order instead the "Outdoor Boiler Circulator Pump, Standard 1/6" (HS62B).
The Grundfos 1/25 HP pump meets specifications for ALL Outdoor Boilers. Applications that include more than two heat exchangers and/or filter are recommended to use the larger 1/6 hp pump. Also, if the distance between the furnace and building being heated is greater than 75 feet, the larger pump is recommended.
The Grundfos 1/25 hp pump incorporates a cast iron housing, three speed motor (Low/Med/High) and a built-in, removable check valve. Grundfos 1/25 HP is among the most popular and most versatile circulator pump models on the market. This pump's performance parameters cover nearly all traditional heating applications - from radiant and baseboards, to fan coils and zoning and many others. 3 speeds allow to set up the circulator pump in a way, that matches the system's requirements, while wet rotor design allows it to be virtually silent while operating.
- Built-in motor protection for longer life and better performance
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including radiant heating, hydronic heating, fan coil heating
- solar and other system types
- Whisper-quiet operation for sound sensitive installations
- Includes (2) Gaskets (O-rings)
- UL/CSA listed
- Closed loop radiant heating & snow melting systems
- Baseboard/Radiator/Fan coil heating and other hydronic heating applications