Do you know the answers to these questions?
1. Do you know the MOST important summer prep steps?
- Just follow the Summer Prep Checklist (see below)
2. What are the biggest risks for Summer damage to your outdoor boiler?
- Summer is when great corrosion happens! Never leave your boiler without being completely full of properly treated water.
3. How do you keep your boiler updated with the most critical replacement parts?
- Replace filter O-Rings every two years,
- Use a chimney extension for longer boiler life
- Replace filter cartridge every 4 years,
- Completely flush boiler every 4 years
- Replace door seal every 2-3 years
To simplify life, we have created three packages / specials that include these items. See below and choose the one that best fits your needs!
For more information, click HERE to read our newsletter on this topic