Top 4 Ways To INCREASE
Your Home's Value!
What would you do with an extra $50,000? There are small things you can do to significantly affect the value of your home NOW.
Experts agree that the top 4 ways to increase your home value (listed below) include some basics, like your HEATING SYSTEM! Obviously that includes your Outdoor Boiler and the associated installation components. Spending money on your heating system will come back to you in your home's value at 100% or possibly higher values!
Here are the TOP 4 Investments that improve home value:
3. Heating System (no kidding!)
4. Curb Appeal
The VALUE of your home heating system depends upon these factors:
1. Is the INSTALLATION following factory-authorized design and components?
2. Is it properly MAINTAINED?
3. Is the WARRANTY valid?
Let's discuss each of these items:
1. First, does your boiler installation follow proper factory-authorized design and use quality components? When we get calls from customers with failed pumps or heat exchangers, we can almost guarantee that they were not installed properly, or there was no filter installed and sediment is destroying the system.
2. Next, is your outdoor boiler properly maintained? If you read and follow these newsletter emails, you will be in great shape! Most importantly, make sure you follow proper water treatment and ash management procedures. Click HERE for a brief article on these procedures.
3. Finally, is the WARRANTY on your outdoor boiler valid and up-do-date. This is simple to find out - just call our office at (231) 861-8200 and ask. We will look at your file and make sure we have all the necessary information on your system (such as serial number and contact info). We can also confirm for you that your water sample testing history is up to date.
Remember that all outdoor boiler systems should include a filter, and use only factory authorized pumps, blower fans, and other components. If you have ANY questions about whether your system was installed properly, contact us and we can help! Also, for more information, click on this article: "Why Should I Have A Filter For My Outdoor Boiler?"
We want you to Stay WARM, Turn UP Your Thermostat, and Save LOTS of Money on your heating bills. We also want you to get the greatest increase in your home value possible with your outdoor boiler!